Regulations defines the rules for the sale of products offered by the shop stfurniture.com, belonging to the company PAG Piotr Grzybowski SWALLOW’S TAIL FURNITURE, based by Ks.Malinowskiego 1A street in Jozefow, 05-410, Poland, founded in 1999. The company has REGON : 291222077 and NIP : 9590727497
- Shop stfurniture.com sells products through the Internet.
- All products offered in the store are brand new and have a manufacturer guarantee.
- All prices for Polish version of the shop are given in Polish zloty and include VAT.
- All prices for English version of the shop are given in Euros and include VAT.
- The price given for each commodity is binding at the time of placing an order.
- Shop stfurniture.com reserves the right to change prices of goods in the offer, introducing new products to the offer and make any changes relating to discounts and promotions.
- For promotion sale and sales a certain number of products is intended and execution of orders takes place in a sequence of receiving of confirmed orders for those products while stock lasts.
- The sales contract is concluded in accordance with Polish law and in Polish language between the buyer and the store owner, company PAG Piotr Grzybowski.
- VAT invoice is issued for each order, what is a confirmation of the contract and shall be forwarded along with the goods to the buyer.
- Ordered can be placed on stfurniture.com by pressing BUY button.
- Shop stfurniture.com reserves the right to further verification of orders via the Internet or by telephone on the day of its receipt or the next day, if the order was placed after 17.00, while retaining the right to withdraw from the performance in the case, when data given by the buyer are incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate.
- Realization of order follows:
1) in case of orders paid upon receipt after order verification by e-mail or telephone.
2) in case of orders paid through the system PayU after receiving a confirmation of positive authorization from system PayU.
- In case of placing an order for an amount exceeding Euro10000,00 shop stfurniture.com reserves the right to limit the payment method for cash on delivery by requiring of prepayment of 30% from the order and confirmation of the fact by issuance of earnest VAT invoice.
- If after placing an order it appears that the merchandise is not available, the buyer shall be immediately informed about this fact by e-mail or telephone. In case of such a situation, the buyer decides on its implementation (partial implementation, waiting time, cancellation of all orders).
- The client can introduce changes to the order or withdraw them until sending of goods. Introducing of changes or withdrawal are possible through the contact via e-mail.
The customer has the choice of the following forms of payment for the goods:
Delivery in Poland
1.Payment by bank transfer or credit card through the site PayU debt service PayU takes charge
Delivery outside Poland
- Payment by bank transfer or credit card through platform PayU service PayU charges.
- Payment by bank transfer directly to the store for accounts in Euro. PAG Piotr Grzybowski, PL 41 1140 2017 0000 4112 0124 0266, nr BIC BREXPLPWMUL owned by mBank.
- For each order with supply in Europe, the cost of delivery by courier DPD or EMS or UPS is not included.
Costs and delivery terms
- Delivery time is given with each product set in working days counted from the date of placing an order until the moment of sending ordered goods from the shop. When ordering products with different times of realization, the longest of the following terms is valid.
- Deadline for receipt of shipment means lead time + estimated time of delivery.
- Courier delivery of orders in Poland 1 working day.
- Courier delivery of orders in Europe 2 4 working days.
- Courier delivery of orders outside Europe 4 7 working days.
Costs of delivery orders in Europe:
- DPD shipping cost is not included in price of a product.
Cost of delivery orders outside Europe:
UPS/DPD/EMS shipping cost by courier outside Europe specyfication states
The buyer is obliged to check the status of the shipment and its contents in the presence of the shipper. In case of transport damage he is obliged to carry acts of diligence required by the Act of 15.11.1984r Transport Law / OJ 1995, No. 119, Poz. 575 with further changes/ to preserve the carrier liability, in particular, to cause the protocol establishment by the carrier of the consignment status and the circumstances of the inquiry. This is the basis for recognition of complaint. Acceptance of consignment from the courier company must be confirmed by a written receipt. Upon receipt, the property right to the goods and all the risks associated with the possession and use, in particular the risk of loss or damage pass on the Purchaser.
Returns and Complaints
- According to the Act of March 2, 2000 The protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product the buyer may cancel the purchased product for any reason within 10 days from the date of receipt of delivery, provided that the product has not been used or has not been damaged in any way and is in its original packaging. Returned product must be accompanied by a written statement of withdrawal and invoice obtained with it. Shop guarantees repayment of the amount equal to the price of the goods and shipping to the customer within 10 working days by bank transfer on account specified by the buyer or postal address indicated in the contact. The cost of returning the goods is not refundable.
- If after receipt of the goods the buyer can find technical defects or damage during delivery, in the courier presence he should write damage protocol, in which there will be included the date, time and description of service failures or deficiencies noted. Exchange for a new product is only possible on the basis of whether written protocol.
- Damaged or defective product should be returned by courier or by post to: Swallow’s Tail Furniture , ul Olecka 23, 05-980 Warszawa Poland. Cost of sending back the product is returned by the shop upon receipt and consideration of the complaint. All complaints are considered at the latest within 4 working days of receipt. Defective product will be exchanged for full value and if it is not possible, then the shop will pay back the equivalent price of the product or offer other products available in the store.
- Shop does not accept returns send back by COD.
- Buyer agrees to the processing and use of personal information, necessary to fulfill the order.
- Personal data contained in our database are processed exclusively for its needs and are not shared with other entities. The data are collected with proper diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized people, in accordance with the Law of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 1997, Nr 133, poz. 883).
- Buyer has the right to inspect his data, correct them and request removal from our database.
- Buyer acknowledges that certain of our products are hand-made, which does not allow the faithful reproduction of their appearance. These differences may relate to color, shape and pattern.
- Buyer is obliged to receive ordered goods and balance an account for ordered goods in accordance with the chosen form of payment. Buyer may refuse to receive ordered goods only in case of affirmation in the receipt of the consignment that its damage.
- All information, product images, logos, manufacturers are protected by copyright. It is prohibited to copy and redistribute them, use for commercial purposed or presentation without the consent of the owner.
- For all issues parties will seek the resolution amicably and when an agreement is impossible, the dispute shall be settled to jurisdiction proper for the seat of the Seller.
- The store reserves the right to make changes to the Rules. Information about changes will be posted on stfurniture.com
- Placing an order continues acceptance of the provisions of there Regulations.